This episode explores:
- Eating disorders and differences specific to the ADHD / Asperger's population
- How Sensory Integration Disfunction can cause / look like eating disorders
- A sneak peak of Candy's new radio show on Mental Health Stigma and Eating Disorders
- What body dysmorphia is and looks like in ADHDers and Aspies
- Alina's journey around understanding her own dysmorphia in the context of her Aspger's and ADHD
- Tecniques and resources available for those suffering with stigma or eating issues
Host: Alina Kislenko MA (Cand.) CNLPP, RYT
Guest: Candy MacNeil, Therapist
Length: 24.30 min Aired On: CFRU 93.3fm
11/23/2022 09:31:25 pm
Great post! and incredible blog! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
Leave a Reply.
Alina Kislenko MA, RP