This episode explores:
- How to fight against familial expectations to live your dream life
- How to find your talents and strengths
- Stories about horrible jobs we've both had that were not ADHD friendly for us
- How to create friendships that are mutually beneficial and accomodate for ADHD traits
- Zoe's journey from a future in law to a very successful multi-book deal career (including her new book ADHD According to Zoe)
- How to tell your employer about your ADHD
- ADHD and Entrepreneurialism
- ADHD and dating "internships"
Host: Alina Kislenko MA (Cand.) CNLPP, RYT
Guest: Zoe Kessler, Author and Speaker
Length: 29 min Aired On: CFRU 93.3fm
PODCAST - Digging Deeper Into Strategies for ADHDers Around Employment, Friendship, Relationships and Family Life, with personal stories from ADHD author Zoe Kessler
PODCAST - An emotional Interview with the Author of new book "ADHD According To Zoe"
Alina Kislenko MA, RP