This Episode Explores:
- What is Hypnotherapy and how can it be applied to ADHD/Asperger's?
- How does Hypnosis work and what are the types/phases?
- Myths and facts about Hypnosis
- The difference between Hypnotherapy and Talk Therapy/CBT
- My 3 demo Hypnotherapy sessions with Phil
- What issues Hypnosis addresses best
- Client experiences after Hypnotherapy
Host: Alina Kislenko - ADHD/Asperger's Therapist
Guest: Phil Naylor, Hypnotherapist & Counsellor
Length: 29min Aired On: CFRU 93.3fm
PODCAST - Discussing Hypnotherapy, including my own 3 demo sessions, with Hypnotherapist Phil Naylor
is an ADHD, Asperger's and Productivity Coach, as well as the Facilitator of the Guelph ADHD Support Group. She is currently working on producing her new radio show "Strange Brains" on these topics, and can often be seen on Rogers TV as their regular ADHD and Asperger's specialist. Learn More